Senior Consultant, Healthcare Solutions
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Consultant, Healthcare Solutions
Messagepoint is a privately-owned, PE-funded software company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. We enable large enterprises to deliver enhanced customer experiences and achieve a better bottom line by optimizing their omni-channel customer communications.
Our award-winning platform gives non-technical business users such as marketers, CX teams and product owners intelligent control over the content in customer communications to achieve unparalleled personalization, relevancy, brand consistency, and compliance. Only Messagepoint harnesses AI-powered Content Intelligence to automate and simplify the process of migrating, optimizing, authoring and managing business-critical on-demand, interactive and batch communications across all platforms and channels.
Founded in 1998 as Prinova, Messagepoint has grown from its beginnings as a top global Customer Communications Management (CCM) integrator, to become a leader in the space due to our unique ability to intelligently manage content.
As a Senior Consultant, Healthcare Solutions, you will bring a wealth of Messagepoint knowledge to support implementation of CMS marketing materials and Plan Benefit Package (PBP) data in the Messagepoint platform. The Senior Consultant, Healthcare Solutions will define and implement Messagepoint applications for the Touchpoint exchange as well as participate in customer projects to implement their CMS marketing materials into Messagepoint. You will be challenged to implement solutions into the Messagepoint software platform for Medicare Advantage/Medicaid ensuring content/materials and the process for annual as well as custom updates will meet and exceed customer needs. You will be required to provide ongoing product support and communication to clients and develop a deep knowledge into all aspects of the Messagepoint product as well as knowledge of Medicare Advantage/Medicaid and the supporting PBP data. This role will also work with Sales, Marketing, Quality Assurance, and Service teams to deliver the solution to customers, draw upon your knowledge of desired customer experiences.
- Capture requirements for the CMS marketing material documents and become the liaison between our customers and Messagepoint
- Analyze PBP data and identify the implementation requirements.
- Develop deep knowledge of the Messagepoint solution and participate in development and maintenance of CMS marketing material documents within Messagepoint
- Work with customers to implement their CMS marketing materials into Messagepoint,
- Partner with the PMO as a liaison with customers
- Provide guidance on Messagepoint content and layout
- Review documents for compliance with CMS regulations (no attestation is required)
- Support training for customers
- Working with Messagepoint Project Managers, advise on project changes in scope, scheduling and resources
- Provide support to all project team members and customer as required
- Participate in the build/development of Messagepoint applications for the Touchpoint Exchange
- Develop business requirements for applications
- Support Quality Assurance team with testing, which will include creating/reviewing test scripts and assisting with execution of test scripts to provide 100% accuracy of the marketing material documents
- Support the creation of documentation and training materials for each of the CMS marketing materials documents, including data specifications and user manuals.
- Keep up-to-date with Messagepoint functionality that pertain to CMS marketing materials/Touchpoint Exchange documents and determine impacts
- A self-starter able to effectively manage their time
- Prior experience in CMS mandated communications with clear understanding of model content.
- Advanced knowledge of PBP data and benefit filing.
- Problem Solving - Proactively identifies, evaluates, and solves problems with rigorous logic and a systematic approach; looks beyond the obvious to see root cause issues and creative solutions.
- Innovates - Introduces or develops new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity. Generates insights through thought leadership. Leverages business intelligence, data, insights, and other research to drive accuracy and efficiency.
- Communication: Actively listen to others to understand their perspective and ensure continuous understanding regardless of communication channel or audience. Be comfortable with collaboration with external vendors via conference calls, emails and Teams and Zoom sessions. Understands and embodies the principals of cooperation and management by influence—a team player.
- Implementation / Execution – Good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools
Messagepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Messagepoint