Storm Sales - This is NOT a Game Changer - This IS a Life Changer! (Anoka Co.)
Meschke Construction has immediate openings for full time Sales Reps. Experience in the Storm Restoration Business is desired, but we are willing to train the right person in our Andover Office with no experience necessary. This is a position that could easily turn into a Sales Manager position in 2021. This is a great opportunity as Meschke has built over $10 Million in the Multi-Family sector as well as Residential for storm damage and retail work. If you have been waiting to get out from under your current Sales Manager’s shadow and become a Sales Manager in your own right, this definitely is an opportunity you don’t want to pass you by!!
Meschke has the most experienced, top rated Storm Restoration Consultant with over $100MM in door to door (D2D) sales in 11 markets across the country over the past 18+ years! He has consistently mentored and trained Sales Consultants without any experience to earn well over $100K. This is a serious job for people who are serious about wanting to change their life in 2020!
This is a Full Time Outside Sales Position with a monthly and annual quota.
Meschke has been in business since 1998! Meschke has the industry's top rated Production team. We can build whatever you sell with top craftsmanship and excellent customer service. This will allow you to be confident in the system and sell more projects.
We are not high volume, we will only be hiring 1-2 Sales Reps in addition to our current staff. We will not be the largest contractor with the highest market share. We will build a responsible number of jobs while providing the highest customer service.
The role of Sales Rep is to be a primary resource for our clients, when processing storm restoration property claims. You would handle everything from the initial exterior home inspection to processing the final paperwork that goes through when a roof, siding, windows or gutter job is complete. Our Production staff will handle the rest. Please note that this is a Sales Position, with a monthly quota.
● Maintaining consistent communication with the homeowner and with Meschke staff
Generating new business by completing property inspections in assigned territories
● Climbing up on roofs and completing initial damage inspections (weather permitting)
● Providing homeowners with the highest level of customer service
● Become knowledgeable in industry practices, in order to be the primary resource for clients
● Responsible for managing and maintaining important paperwork and utilizing our computer systems and applications - email, Job Nimbus and Spotio
● Be reliable and possess strong work ethic
● Ability to be coached and follow direction
● Demonstrate solid communication skills
● Great time management skills, ability to make and keep a schedule
● Ability to multitask and prioritize
● Enjoy working in a team environment
● Dependable and presentable vehicle, please do not apply if you cannot satisfy this requirement
● Valid Driver's License with car insurance
● Ability to retrieve and carry a ladder from your vehicle to a home, on a regular basis
● Must be comfortable climbing ladders
● Must be comfortable walking on roofs
● Minimum 3 years work experience
● Sales or Customer Service experience is a plus, but willing to train the right person
● Must have consistent, verifiable work history
Compensation and Benefits:
● Compensation: $ Base Draw / Commission structure. Average first year Sales Consultant makes $60K-$105K
● 1099 Independent Contractor Status
● Training provided by top rated talent in the industry with over 40+ combines years of experience in the storm industry, quite simply we are experts
● Join an industry that is known for helping people change their lives through financial freedom and self confidence and respect