Mesa Labs is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! This position is responsible for providing excellent service to Mesa's customers by consistently and accurately meeting or exceeding their expectations and needs. As a Customer Service Representative you will process orders, communicate and coordinate with various departments within Mesa, and respond to inquiries.
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for building and maintaining business relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate service, and always promote customer confidence and loyalty.
- Model personal Lean Philosophy 5S behaviors in creating a continuously improving, clean, well-organized and self-maintaining work environment. Work closely with team members and others to motivate and improve 5S knowledge and implementation
- Follow a continuous improvement approach for team accountability for achieving high performance SQDCM (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, & Morale) targets through a visual work environment
- Comply with company ethics, code of conduct, policies, and best practices, with a commitment to safety in the workplace, valuing of diversity, and promotion of a harassment-free environment
- Actively participate in Customer Service Daily Management activities
- Answer customer calls and email inquiries, professionally, promptly and efficiently
- Process incoming orders - web, telephone, email, etc.
- Manage, document and update customer accounts based on interactions
- Resolve customer complaints - escalate to Supervisor or additional departments when appropriate
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, call center, or other related fields
- Associate Degree in technical services, customer service or a related field preferred
- Two to three year's experience in a manufacturing or customer service field
- Advanced knowledge and skill with Microsoft Office programs including advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and data analysis
- Knowledge and experienced use of modern Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fun team environment
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Mesa Labs is a high volume, high energy manufacturing facility that works to meet manufacturing deadlines and exceed customer expectations. An enthusiastic, positive attitude is highly encouraged and conducive to a productive successful atmosphere. Common sense judgement and problem solving is desirable.