Director, Member Growth Marketing
Director, Member Growth Marketing at Meru Health
(on-site or hybrid role)
Meru Health is setting the new standard in mental healthcare with a holistic online mental health solution to not just help people manage their mental health condition but heal and recover to get their life back. We are on a mission to help 10 million people recover from mental health challenges by 2027, by utilizing the latest science and technology. If you are looking for a place where your work has a strong impact on people's lives, we invite you to join us on our mission.
We are looking for a Director of Member Growth Marketing to join our marketing team and to lead our member growth marketing function
A FEW REASONS WHY PEOPLE LOVE WORKING AT MERU HEALTH:
- Mission with strong social impact. Help pioneer a new approach to mental healthcare (using human support, biofeedback, and digital tools) to help 10 million people over mental health challenges by 2027.
- Supportive and talented colleagues to work with. Work alongside an international & multicultural team where the practice of inclusion & psychological safety are paramount for transparency, collaboration, creativity and diversity of thought.
- We invest in your wellbeing. We practice what we preach. In addition to wellness and lunch benefits, flexible working hours and weekly breakfasts you will have access to Meru's mental health program.
- We are an ambitious group of people who want to drive excellence, positive change and make a global impact in mental health. We challenge ourselves to grow as individuals and teams.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a senior marketer with a background in digital health to join our team and to lead our member growth marketing function. You will be responsible for our member marketing strategy and its execution.
Responsibilities of this role:
- This role will report to our CPO and will lead our member marketing function and member marketing strategy.
- Develop and execute the implementation of a comprehensive member growth marketing strategy to drive member acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Utilize data analytics to derive insights on member behavior and preferences, and leverage these insights to refine marketing strategies.
- Establish and track and improve key performance indicators (KPIs) for all member growth initiatives, ensuring that goals are met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product, Engineering, and Operations, to optimize the member journey and enhance the user experience.
- Oversee and execute the creation of targeted marketing campaigns across various channels, including email, mailers, social media, and paid advertising.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and best practices in digital health marketing, applying new techniques to drive member growth.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- Skills needed:
- B2B2C member acquisition & member marketing within:
- Health plan populations
- Employer groups
- Resourceful mindset: thriving in a small marketing team with lots of ownership
- Well versed in channel strategies
- Experience with brand awareness through social media channels
- Knowing when need to pivot and when to double down
- Strong analytical skills to be able to evaluate the impact of your work
- Developed marketing taste
- Show examples of strong marketing campaigns that you've done in the past
- Alignment with our values and passion for our mission
- Good understanding of member and growth marketing tools and resources
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and leader, you will be managing other team members on the marketing team
- Marketing work experience needed:
- Experience from digital health and doing outreaches to employer or health plan members
- Previous working experience as a Member Growth Marketer for 5 years or more
- Has built a successful channel strategy and helped take a company from 0 to 1
- Experience from a high growth technology startup company
- Experience from supporting and building a team in a high growth environment
- Experience from working with health insurance companies is a plus
- Experience from a mental health startup is a plus
- Knowledge, education, and/or training needed:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a suitable field
- Be well appraised of modern marketing practices and technology
To apply and for any more information, reach out to:
CPO & Founder
Meru HealthSan Mateo, CA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.