Mersino Dewatering is seeking an experienced Welder Fabricator to become an integral part of our Global Pump team located in Davison, MI! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble pumps and equipment as directed. The ideal candidate will have MIG, TIG and ARC welding experience.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Comply with Quality and Environmental Policies applicable to daily work activities.
- Load and unload equipment and supplies as directed
- Clean and organize shop and other areas as required
- Adhere to company and regulatory agency health and safety standards
- Ensure that The Mersino Way is a guiding document in the day to day activities of each and every project that they manage
- Must have MIG, TIG and ARC welding experience
- Must have excelling torching skills
- Must be experienced in running 3/16 MIG wire
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Five (5) years previous experience preferred
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to use measurement tools and devices
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to multi-task in a changing environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet job requirements
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
Mersino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
MersinoMersino is a recognized leader in dewatering solutions offering state-of-the-art technology and award-winning customer service. Mersino is a single source for pumping services, contract dewatering, one-pass trenching, power generation, trenching and drilling, and we have evolved into a multi-faceted corporation able to engineer and deploy a full-service approach to groundwater control and pumping solutions. We consider our people, the Mersino Team, as our most valuable asset to help strive and maintain a culture that inspires dedication to customer service. Mersino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.