Mersino Dewatering is seeking a CDL-A Driver to join our team in Edgewater, FL! The CDL-A Driver will be responsible for safely operating company vehicles with a capacity ranging from 10,000 pounds to beyond 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVWR).
In addition, the CDL-A driver will be expected to support the field operations team in various capacities (job site set-ups and tear downs). Most driving and work is local, but we do need out of state delivery/pick-up several days a month.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Support the field operations team as directed
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to obtain a DOT Medical Card
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Strong work ethic
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- Opportunities for Advancement
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mersino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.