About The Position:
Are you an individual that loves building relationships, is intrigued by exciting niche industries, and enjoys being the master of your own destiny? If so, then you will want to join our growing nationwide team!
We are looking for motivated Account Manager to manage existing customers as well as develop new business within the Wilmington, Delaware market and surrounding territories. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, the ability to develop business in an industry with high demand and limited competition, and that "extra something" that separates the most successful people from the rest.
If you have experience with strategic planning, market analysis, reaching sales goals, and have the ability to not only get your foot in the door, but to create and build lasting customer relationships, we will teach you the rest!
The primary responsibility of the Account Manager is to drive business development within the assigned territory; to serve as a representative of the company, ultimately acting as a point of contact for our clients ensuring they receive premium products with a high degree of customer satisfaction in a manner that is profitable for the company.
Typical job functions will include:
- Driving business development, building and maintaining close relationships with clients, and ensuring supreme customer satisfaction in their assigned territory
- Planning, organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks and projects and managing projects from beginning to end
- Speaking effectively with existing customers and educating prospective customers on the various products and services we offer
- Providing excellent customer service and prompt responses to all customer inquiries
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive Pay and a Competitive Commission Structure!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- Opportunities for Advancement
- A college degree
- Experience selling industrial or construction products or services
- Knowledge of budgeting, cost estimating and bidding procedures
- Skills in workflow analysis and management
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet job requirements
- Ability to Travel