Quality Control Supervisor
Merry Maids L.P. Everett, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $20 Hourly
~World-Class Cleaning Company Seeking Dedicated, Professional Quality Control Supervisor~
Merry Maids is a growing, trusted, world-class service company that has been focused on customer delight since 1979 and we want YOU to join our family as Quality Control Supervisor! Now more than ever a clean home is of the utmost importance. With more and more people turning to a professional service to keep their homes clean, safe, and disinfected we are proud to be the industry leader in house cleaning!
Quality Control Supervisor Job Functions:
- Ensure quality standards through real-time in-depth inspections, as well as personalized quality control phone calls
- Effectively communicate feedback to management team and/or cleaning staff as needed, both verbally and written
- Responsible for hands on training of new team members
- Responsible for ongoing training of established team members
- Create, edit, and track training material as needed
- Assist with cleaning jobs as needed
- Foster our culture of caring by heading up our "Mental Monday" and "Wellness Wednesday" programs aimed at our team members personal wellbeing
- Provide overall support for our Rockstar team
"World-class service: Every customer, every time, NO exceptions"
The Quality Control Supervisor role is a mostly out-of-office administrative position joining a close-knit, fun loving, and hardworking office staff that is always focused on growing a healthy business with happy, competent employees. Our supervisor will be trained for success; from learning all cleaning procedures and policies as well as how to teach those procedures to others, to occasionally performing cleaning jobs, assisting with, and leading special projects and even some various office responsibilities.
Our Ideal Quality Control Supervisor:
- Strives to be employed long term and displays a clear desire to grow with the company
- Has a naturally kind, professional, and personable demeanor
- Is self-motivated and capable of taking charge as needed
- Is dependable and consistent
- Has experience in a supervisory role (preferred but not required)
- Displays excellent time management skills
- Does not want to sit at a desk and is comfortable standing, walking bending and reaching for most of their workday
- Is flexible and adaptive to varying needs
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Has basic computer and/or office experience
- Is confident and comfortable holding themselves and others accountable to high standards
- Will happily foster our culture of caring
- Must have a valid drivers license and insurance with clean driving record (required)
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment background and drug screening (required)
What makes us ideal:
- Competitive pay starting at $17-$20 per hour DOE with room for raises and advancement
- Company car provided for work use as well as personal use within our vast territory, including gas
- Full time opportunity
- Flexible, Monday-Friday, daytime schedule. No nights or weekends!
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- A fun seeking, supportive, and understanding management team
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Vacation time
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous, employer matched 401k package
Exact schedule and pay will be determined by a combination of your preferences and experience as well as company need with the intent of full time (40) hours each week, paid weekly, by the hour. Room for growth within the position is available: With time you may tackle some various (minor) office responsibilities and receive additional training to cover administrative vacations. A fully trained Quality Control Supervisor looking to take on responsibility and grow the position would be encouraged to do so, making yourself eligible for an increasing salary pay structure and potential for promotion, but that is not an immediate requirement of the position. Integrity, outstanding work ethic and strong character, however, are immediately required attributes. The Quality Control Supervisor role is vital for the healthy growth of our business and your hard work will never go unnoticed, unappreciated, or unacknowledged and we'll prove it!
Let us show you what it's like to work for a company that truly values their employees!
I look forward to getting to know you!
Apply with resume via Indeed
If you have questions or would like to introduce yourself, contact Erica at:
425-335-3344 Phone call only
425-276-7476 Text message only
Merry Maids L.P.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Merry Maids L.P.