Computer Support Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Computer Support Technician (PC Support Tech)
Supports Customers by providing training and support for personal computer set-ups, security, and programs; analyzing user requirements; evaluating options; writing programs; describing problem solutions in a workflow chart and diagram; studying system capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions; preparing system specifications; writing programs coordinating user and Information Systems requirements.
· Provide positive, enthusiastic, and friendly support to internal customers.
· Troubleshoots, diagnoses and resolves network/server issues.
· Solve basic account, hardware, software, network, and printing issues for end users.
· Scheduling upgrades and maintenance without interrupting business workflow.
· Maintains appropriate support records by documenting procedures used.
· Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, voicemail, email, and facsimile requests for assistance from end-users experiencing problems.
· Provide support of hardware, peripherals, and network access, as well as office productivity applications such as the Microsoft’s suite of products, client-unique software applications, and email.
· Provide basic administration of computer accounts and passwords.
· Provide problem resolution through research, isolation, and recognition for routine end-user problems.
· User account administration for network, e-mail, and other applications.
· Provide support to end users on company provided equipment and software applications including computer hardware, peripherals, mobile phones, computer operating systems, and office applications.
· Research and resolve technical problems of equipment and software applications.
· Respond to tickets, telephone calls, e-mails, and requests for technical support.
· Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure timely resolutions.
· Testing of new technology and applications.
Knowledge and Skills for this Position:
· Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity, professionalism, and reliability.
· Ability to work independently, and also with others and contribute to a team.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including effective interpersonal and collaboration skills.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
· Advanced ability to explain technical problems and offer solutions.
· Associate degree or equivalent education and relevant experience required.
· 3+ years related experience preferred.
· Ability to commute between two company locations required.
· Ability to pass a credit and background check is required.
· Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening is required.
· Random drug testing required after employment.
· Occasional to frequent standing, walking, hearing and/or talking. Long periods of sitting at a computer work station.
· Majority of duties are performed in an office setting.
· Occasional lifting of up to 40 pounds.
· Occasional work in industrial/manufacturing environment.
· 401(k) with company match
· Quarterly profit sharing bonus potential
· Seven paid holidays, and one floating holiday yearly
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Health Savings Account option
· Company paid life insurance
· Voluntary short term and long term disability
· Vacation and sick time that begins accruing upon hire
· Access to our Employee Assistance Program
· Access to our Employee Referral Bonus Program
· Wellness Program- we want our employee to live healthy lifestyle and provide an annual health fair screening
We are looking for strong, standout candidates, with the desire and motivation to elevate themselves and our organization. If you are passionate about making a difference and being part of an exceptional team that is shaping the future, we encourage you to apply today!
9339 Brighton RoadHenderson, CO
Get fresh IT Support Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.