We are seeking a Manufacturing Assembler to become an integral part of our team!
- Work independently to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields a plus
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment, drills, grinders, cutting equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well with others
Merritt Manufacturing, Inc.
Why Work Here?Merritt Manufacturing is a family owned and operated business designing and manufacturing car seats for Children with Special Healthcare needs. All aspects of manufacturing are done in house from cutting metal to sewing covers and harnesses.
Growing company, competitive salary paid weekly. 3 weeks paid time off per year. 7 paid holidays per year. flexible work schedule.