Merritt Hawkins Soledad, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Telepsychiatry Physician in California
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $266844.00 - 320640.00
California Correctional Health Care Services is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Psychiatrist for an office based Telepsychiary role.
- Multiple tele locations statewide including Santa Ana, Diamond Bar, Rancho Cucamonga, Elk Grove, and more
- Earn competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and pension package
- Opportunity to make a significant difference in the lives of the patients you are helping to rehabilitate
- Four or five-day workweek
- Practice alongside an incredible leadership team and support staff, including psychologists and therapists
- See 10–12 patients per day, allowing you to provide quality treatment for and dedicate sufficient time to each patient
- Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply
- International candidates are encouraged to apply (visa sponsorship available)
- Opportunity for growth within the system
Home to three of the top 10 largest cities in the United States, California is filled with a tremendous amount of diversity and opportunities for individuals of all walks of life. Whether you’re seeking adventure and excitement or peace and relaxation, this breathtaking state offers a wonderful quality of life for everyone.
- Live in a diverse state with gorgeous housing options
- California boasts exceptional public and private schools as well as some of the most renowned colleges and universities in the nation
- Experience breathtaking views and an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, surfing, fishing, paddle boarding, skiing, and snowboarding
- Enjoy access to big-city amenities, including collegiate and professional sports, live entertainment, exquisite art, international airports, and top-notch dining and shopping options
- U.S. News ranks California No. 4 in Best States for Economy and No. 7 in Best States for Healthcare
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md