Merritt Hawkins Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Psychiatry Physician in Florida
StartDate: 12/31/2021Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 275000.00
An established organization in beautiful Tampa is seeking an addiction-fellowed psychiatrist for a medical director opportunity. In this role, the incoming physician will work alongside one other addiction-fellowed psychiatrist and a nurse practitioner and be part of an organization that just began the process of booming a certified community behavioral health center.
- 80% clinical, 20% administrative role
- Enjoy a wonderful quality of life—100% outpatient role with a 1:3 phone-only call rotation
- Teaching opportunity available with final-year residents and addiction fellows
- Opportunity to represent the community on behalf of the organization
- Background in leadership and a Suboxone waiver desired
A breathtaking coastal Florida city that residents love to call home, Tampa offers desirable weather year-round and incomparable peace and relaxation not found in most major cities.
- Remarkable housing options and no state income tax
- Pristine golf courses and miles of endless coastline
- Exceptional public and private schools
- A renowned upscale shopping and dining district
- Plenty of opportunities to explore the outdoors—enjoy kayaking, biking, fishing, boating, and much more!
Candidate must be BE/BC in Psychiatry; addiction fellowship is preferred. Candidate must have Suboxone waiver.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md