Psychiatry Physician in Illinois
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full Time Pay Rate: $275000.00 - 350000.00
Our practice in a Midwest metropolitan area is looking for a board-certified geriatric psychiatrist to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to teach clinical practices as you lead rounds for psychiatry residents.
- We offer $150,000 in student loan repayment (over a six-year period)
- Comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, and malpractice coverage available
- Located in a hospital committed to growth and expansion
- Traditional 50/50 inpatient and outpatient practice
- Potential to earn more than $400,000 annually; $350,000 base salary and $40,000 bonus
Located in the heart of Illinois, our practice is part of a friendly Midwest community with an array of opportunities for individuals and families alike. Nestled along the beautiful Illinois River, our town is an ideal location for adventure and outdoor recreation.
- Benefit from a cost of living nearly 21% lower than the national average
- Our town boasts exceptional public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities, including a prestigious university with a renowned college of medicine
- We offer a diverse community with a variety of events, festivals, and attractions throughout the year
- Enjoy convenient access to Chicago and Indianapolis and their many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, live entertainment, international airports, and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Illinois in the top 20 in its Best States for Opportunity and Best States for Affordability
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md