Merritt Hawkins Morgantown, WV
- Posted: over a month ago
Psychiatry Physician in West Virginia
An established behavioral health services organization committed to providing the best mental health care possible to all of its patients is seeking qualified adult psychiatrists to join its team. This opportunity offers a desirable quality of life in sought-after in gorgeous Southeastern communities. Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to practice outpatient, interventional, inpatient psychiatry OR practice a mix
- Tele-psych and part-time options available
- Medical directorship position available for qualified candidates
- Multiple positions/locations
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance provided
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes ample PTO + CME time and stipend
Whether you’re seeking peace and relaxation or adventure and excitement, you’ll love calling any of these remarkable locations in West Virginia home. Vibrant and engaging communities with stunning views, they have all you need and more.
- Low costs of living and family-friendly neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools
- Breathtaking scenery all around + easy access to the Appalachian Mountains
- An abundance of outdoor activities, including golfing, whitewater rafting, hiking, biking, canoeing, and rock climbing
- A variety of unique and historic attractions, cultural experiences, charming shops, delicious local restaurants, and gorgeous gardens and parks
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor
HealthcareView all jobs at Merritt Hawkins