Merritt Hawkins Hagerstown, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Neurology Physician in Maryland
An established solo private practice in an inviting Mid-Atlantic community is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible neurologist with an interest in neurophysiology and general neurology. This is a wonderful opportunity to experience autonomy and flexibility while working within a thriving and growing organization.
- Partnership track with no buy-in
- Ability to earn up to $500,000 as a partner
- Shared call with one week of call per month
- Cover only one hospital
- In-office EEGs and EMGs
Located a little more than an hour from both Baltimore and Washington, DC,this close-knit community sits in a beautiful region of Maryland. With great restaurants and entertainment options, along with breathtaking surrounding scenery, it’s is an ideal place to call home.
- Enjoy a lower cost of living than the national average
- Exceptional public and private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, kayaking, and boating
- Convenient access to Baltimore and Washington, D.C., and their many amenities, including international airports and professional sports
- Medscape ranks Maryland as one of its “Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19”
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
HealthcareView all jobs at Merritt Hawkins