Merritt Hawkins Hagerstown, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Gastroenterology Physician - in Maryland
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 550000.00
A reputable healthcare organization committed to exceptional patient care is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Gastroenterologist to join its team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in an inviting community just outside of Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- Work within a well-established hospital
- Replace a retiring physician—step into an existing patient base
- Great work-life balance—1:7 weekend call rotation + ample time off with 6 weeks of PTO and 1 week of CME
- Option to perform advanced procedures, if desired
Located approximately an hour from Baltimore, this close-knit community sits in a beautiful region of Maryland. With a thriving arts and entertainment district and the breathtaking surrounding scenery, it’s is an ideal place to call home.
- Enjoy a lower cost of living than the national average
- Exceptional public and private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, kayaking, and boating
- Convenient access to Baltimore and Washington, D.C., and their many amenities, including international airports and professional sports
- Medscape ranks Maryland as one of its “Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19”
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
HealthcareView all jobs at Merritt Hawkins