Family Medicine Physician in Washington
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4.5 day work week Pay Rate: $240000.00 - 275000.00
A hospital in a breathtaking region of Washington is seeking a qualified family medicine physician to join its team. The ideal candidate is a community-minded physician who desires to make a significant impact through his or her practice.
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with low patient volume and no call or weekends
- Flexibility to practice inpatient, ED, and/or incorporate your specialty focus
- Work in a supportive environment
- Option for a four-day workweek
The state of Washington offers a remarkable quality of life to families and individuals alike. Whether you’re seeking exciting adventure in the beautiful surrounding nature, peace and relaxation in one of our charming towns, or opportunities to enjoy unique cultural events and activities, you’ll find everything you need here.
- No state income tax
- Cost of living 18.1% lower than the national average and wonderful housing options
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including camping, hunting, hiking, and fishing
- Convenient access to the Tri-Cities area, Spokane, Seattle, and their many amenities
- U.S. News ranks Washington #1 in “Best States Overall”
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine