Adult Psychiatry Physician in Missouri
A well-established practice in the Kansas City metro area is seeking a qualified psychiatrist to join its team. This position includes both outpatient and telemedicine responsibilities.
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance without missing family events—no call, nights, weekends, or holidays required
- Potential for a 4-day workweek with 2–3 days of telemedicine each week
- Excellent administration—stable practice offering the ability to excel
- Wonderful support staff, allowing you to focus on patient care
The Kansas City metro area offers world-class arts and entertainment, incredible cuisine, and a remarkable quality of life. It’s an ideal place to call home!
- A low cost of living in inviting communities
- Exceptional schools throughout the area
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, kayaking, and golfing
- Access to Kansas City’s many amenities, including an international airport and professional sporting events
- Ability to live in the city or any of its surrounding suburbs
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md