Merrillwood Pediatrics Warren, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Administer vaccines
- Prepare patients and rooms for exams
- Assist physician and lab duties
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Merrillwood PediatricsWhy Work Here?
Paid vacation, Paid holidays, Paid sick days
Merrillwood Pediatrics is a private practice that has been serving our community for over 50 years.
HealthcareView all jobs at Merrillwood Pediatrics