At Merrick Bank, we specialize in credit programs that assist people looking to build or rebuild their credit. We are FDIC insured and recognized as a top-20 issuer of Visa® cards. In total, we proudly serve over 2.4 million cardholders and have extended over $5.3 billion in credit.
Our Mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers, our employees, and our community. We work hard to create a work environment that empowers our associates to grow, learn, and reach their potential.
Sr. Risk Analyst creates, manages, analyzes, and reports on account management strategies. The primary responsibilities include the creation, management and auditing of various account management strategies. The position would also be responsible for on-going analysis, reporting and conducting all testing of the strategies. This position proposes improvements to strategies, policies and procedures of the bank, seeing these changes through to implementation and post production validation and monitoring.
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE:
· Requires a firm background and experience in portfolio analytics, adaptive control strategies (including Champion/Challenger testing), SAS/SQL programming, project management, test design and execution.
· Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Finance, Economics or related analytical field and/or extensive industry experience.
· Additional required skills and experience: organizational skills, effective communication/presentation skills (both verbal and written), and problem solving skills.
· At least 3 years of analytics experience.
· At least 2 years of credit card banking experience preferred but not required.
· Create and manage account management strategies including champion/challenger testing.
· Conduct testing methodologies, on-going analysis, and reporting of assigned strategies.
· Ensure proper code execution of account management strategies through detailed audit protocols.
· Assist other departments as needed with respect to off line account management strategies.
· Present results of analysis and proposals for improvements to strategies to senior management.
What’s in it for you:
Competitive salary (DOE)
Benefits package -Medical, Dental and Vision (plus much more)
401(k) Plan with Company Match
Short & Long Term Disability
Group Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days
Employee Events, including Employee Appreciation Day, Holiday Party, etc.
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Candidates must have unrestricted authority to work in the
United States without sponsorship.
Merrick Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristic. The EEO is the
Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Please go to our website www.merrickbank.com to apply and learn more about our company