Merle Norman Cosmetics is currently seeking to hire a Regional Business Consultant to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing Franchise owners to build successful businesses and drive revenue.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Assist by establishing sale quotas, and goals for the Studios
- Educate Studio Owners, Beauty Consultants on product knowledge, how to: generate traffic, utilize marketing tools, enhance sales and customer service skills, best practices, etc.
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential franchise clients
- Management progression in retail sales, preferably in the beauty/wellness industry leading up to Regional Sales Management
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field (Bachelor's degree required)
- Experience in P&L Statements, analyze business sales, KPI's, YTD. etc.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to travel 90% of the time as RM will have 140-150 accounts (required)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account
- Vacation, Sick Pay, Floating Holidays
- 401k, Pension Plan, AD&D Insurance: 2.5 times annual salary up to $200,000
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.