Landscape Architect/Graphic Designer
- Posted: 17 days ago
In this full-time position, the Landscape Architect/Graphic Designer will work on landscape architecture and graphic design projects that include aerial renderings, ground level impact simulation, and 3D visualization services for transmission, wind, solar, and other energy facilities. The successful candidate will assist environmental project managers, engineers, and technical staff in producing a variety of renderings and graphics that help our clients provide a better understanding of projects to regulators, landowners, and the public. This position can be based out of Merjent's offices (Minneapolis, MN/Kaukauna, WI) or be remote.responsibilities
The following responsibilities are general duties that an employee in this position may be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
- Design and project management for a variety of interesting projects and clients in the energy, government, and environmental sectors. Designs could be static renderings, pages for reports and permitting submittals, videos for explanation to the public, and any other solutions.
- Work collaboratively with external clients, internal team members, public groups, and other design professionals throughout the design process and communicate effectively via written, verbal, and graphic means.
- Develop creative aesthetic design solutions proficiently from construction documents with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, ArcGIS, Adobe, and other engineering-related software.
- Use multiple technical software such as Sketchup, Adobe products, LandF/X, Lumion, or any additional graphic design software packages that assist in providing solutions to our clients' needs.
- Provide interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills to enable effective and professional interaction with clients, employees, municipalities, and the public.
- Write project narratives and response letters; prepare submittal documents; and assist with proposals and corporate graphic design needs.
- Work on several projects and project teams simultaneously while thinking on your feet and providing ideas and insight toward a particular project and product.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' direct experience working in a professional design firm in landscape architecture or graphic design.
- Possess landscape architecture experience focused on site design, grading, detailing and project management for both hardscape and softscape projects. License in Landscape Architecture preferred but not required.
- Strong skills in a variety of engineering, landscape architecture, and graphic design software packages.
- All applicants are encouraged to upload a PDF portfolio including up to five (5) examples of their work.
Candidates interested in applying should submit a completed Application for Employment to merjent.applicantpro.com.
Merjent, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ConstructionView all jobs at Merjent
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?