IT Helpdesk Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
In this in-office, full-time, Twin Cities-based position, the Helpdesk Level 2 Analyst will work supporting information technology (IT) for our 200+ remote colleagues. Support will involve a variety of capabilities from trouble-shooting computer issues, ensuring security standards, assisting with data access, deploying equipment, and installing software application, as well as other assignments. Compensation is competitive and dependent upon experience.responsibilities
The following lists the primary responsibilities associated with this position.
- Work in the Minneapolis office, Monday through Friday.
- Assist colleagues with a customer service mindset.
- Evaluate and prioritize incoming Helpdesk tickets and in-person requests from employees experiencing technology issues with hardware, software, connectivity, mobile devices, remote desktop configurations, and other computer-related issues.
- Provide expertise to Level 1 Analyst(s) on more complex issues.
- Assist Systems Engineer and IT Director with special projects and troubleshooting more complex issues.
- Prepare laptops and other equipment for deployment using MDM and configuration standards.
- Log activities and track calls/requests on a daily basis using our Helpdesk ticketing system.
- Create reference documents for trouble-shooting fixes, new IT procedures, and end-user documentation.
- Administer and support Merjent's IT policies and procedures.
- Assist IT colleagues with ad hoc projects and tasks, as required.
- Participate in monthly maintenance weekend activities and projects outside of Helpdesk.
required qualifications and experience
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in the technology field, a related field, or qualifying certifications.
- Three years' experience in a Helpdesk or service desk capacity including prioritizing and delegating tickets, Active Directory, NTFS file security, MDM, and Windows 10 and 11.
- Reside in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area and travel to the office daily.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to discern between researching an issue when troubleshooting and when to ask others for help.
- Demonstrate customer service skills with a friendly disposition toward helping others.
- Problem-solving aptitude, detail-oriented mindset, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Good writing skills for technical documentation.
- Experience configuring and trouble-shooting Windows 10 computers and installing standard business software.
- Experience with trouble-shooting Windows 10 computers and standard business software.
- Previous experience in a service desk environment is preferred.
- Previous experience supporting unified communication systems, VPNs, and mobile devices a plus.
- Proficiency with supporting software applications including computer utility programs, desktop management, anti-virus, and other desktop maintenance/troubleshooting software a plus.
- Knowledge of Helpdesk processes and Helpdesk management / ticketing software is a plus.
- Mobile device management experience is a plus.
- Certifications including A+, MCP, or MCSE are a plus. Other relevant certifications are a plus.
Candidates interested in applying should submit a completed Application for Employment to merjent.applicantpro.com.
Merjent, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability- related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at Merjent
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?