IT Desktop Analyst/Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
In this full time, office-based position, the Desktop Analyst/Engineer will work as the primary information technology (IT) contact for personal computer (PC) deployments and PC updates for our 200+ employees. In addition, responsibilities will include trouble-shooting computer issues, addressing security concerns, assisting with data access, and other priorities assigned by the IT Director. Compensation is competitive and dependent upon experience.
The IT Desktop Analyst/Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Develop and support the Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) and Apple Business Essentials environments.
- Createdeploymaintain Windows Operating systems and configurations on individual user computers.
- Manage patch management solutions for updating laptops on a regular basis.
- Drive and deliver a variety of special projects such as helpdesk documentation, onboarding, and training staff.
- Work within the IT team to develop and implement Merjent's security strategy.
- Work with project teams to understand project requirements and research solutions to meet them.
- Create PowerShell scripts to automate processes and tasks.
- Provide technical support for complex break/fix incidents in a Windows environment when standard procedures have failed to resolve the issue.
- Monitor and manage security concerns at the laptop level using our risk management solution.
- Serve as an escalation point for other technical support staff in subject matter areas.
- Support file share permissions management through Active Directory.
- Package software and setup deployments through Microsoft Endpoint Manager and Apple Business Essentials.
- Create and maintain knowledge articles and processes in subject matter areas.
- Communicate progress to IT Director on a regular basis.
- Provide training to our IT colleagues when new processes or tools are released.
Required Qualifications (must be documented on resume):
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in the technology field, or a combination of related education, certification, and work experience to equal at least 4 years.
- Experience with Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune), Apple Business Essentials, and Active Directory.
- Experience providing Windows Operating System technical support.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting.
- Open to new challenges and responsibilities as IT environment evolves
- Ability to work in an office environment on a full-time basis.
Preferred Qualifications (please document on resume, if applicable):
- Previous experience packaging software for deployment.
- Previous experience using Microsoft Intune and co-management in Configuration Manager.
- Previous experience with TeamViewer Management tools.
- Previous experience with IT Service Management (ITSM) tools.
Candidates interested in applying should submit a completed Application for Employment to merjent.applicantpro.com.
Merjent, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability- related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at Merjent
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?