Meritus Credit Union
- Posted: over a month ago
- $52,770 to $78,190 Yearly
Responsible for identifying, assessing, implementing, and supporting the hardware, software, and networking requirements with a focus on security and compliance. Must develop strong collaborative relationships across the organization and with third-party vendors.
Minimum: 5 years of similar or related experience.
Minimum Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- Experience managing VMWare, Cisco IOS, firewalls, Microsoft 365, TCP/IP and VoIP.
- 3-5 years of experience in infrastructure systems maintenance.
- 3-5 years of experience with Linux operating systems.
- 3-5 years of experience with DHCP and DNS.
- 3-5 years of experience with automation utilizing PowerShell.
- 3-5 years of experience with virtual server configuration in VMware.
- 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft Server and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience in development and implementation of LANs and WANs.
- Working knowledge of relational database structures, SQL database concepts, SQL queries and client-server concepts preferred.
- Linux and VMware technical certifications preferred.
- One or more server or virtual infrastructure certifications preferred (e.g. MCSA, MCSE, Cisco Certification).
- Experience supporting or administering banking and financial services systems (e.g. digital banking, core banking, credit/debit cards, and call center) preferred.
- Experience with Fiserv Portico and MeridianLink preferred.
- Proficient in using Microsoft 365 applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior analytical, documentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to evaluate and prioritize requests and projects.
- Work required includes occasional physical activity including lifting, bending, squatting, twisting, and reaching.
- The employee is frequently required to lift, carry, and move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb a ladder to work in high places or work in confined spaces.
- Position requires occasional driving to perform job duties at a credit union branch or remote location. Reliable vehicle required.
- Requires after-hours, weekends and on-call work as needed.
- Extensive use of a desktop computer and/or laptop is required.
- Design, implement, optimize, and monitor various network technologies including but not limited to LAN, WAN, WiFi, VPN, QoS, VLANs, ACLs, RADIUS, SD-WAN, and VoIP.
- Design, implement, and optimize on premise, cloud, and hybrid infrastructure solutions.
- Design and implement procedures for data handling, data efficiency, and implementing new systems/applications.
- Review and maintain backup policies, backup recovery testing, and replication testing while developing BCP/BIA recovery plans to optimize the RPO/RTO requirements.
- Analyze costs and benefits of current and proposed services and systems.
- Maintain documentation for information systems.
- Responsible for the timely response to system issues, alerts, and security events and communicating system status updates.
- Maintain and monitor Microsoft products including endpoint management, Azure, AD, Intune, Microsoft 365, and Group Policy.
- Identify, respond to, and report on emerging cybersecurity threats.
- Maintain and configure host-based firewalls, endpoint security suite, web and mobile access including VPN configuration, monitoring, access requests, and filtering.
- Manage and maintain patch management processes and vulnerability remediation.
- Install, test, and debug new applications, enhancements, and updates from software vendors before implementation.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems. Develop and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Analyze project requirements, identify necessary resources, and conduct impact analyses. Serve as project coordinator for implementation of vendor-based systems.
- Research, recommend, develop, and integrate new technologies to support the strategic initiatives of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Meritus Credit Union
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?