Territory Sales Manager - West
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ready to Join the Hygiene Revolution?
With a 12-second wash cycle that uses 75% less water than a manual handwash (while eliminating more than 99.9% of pathogens), Meritech's CleanTech Automated Handwashing technologies are changing the hygiene game for thousands of companies in food production, packaging, entertainment, travel, and more. Our innovative technology has been developed and refined over decades by an experienced team of sanitation, food safety, and healthcare experts, all dedicated to making the world a safer place by improving human hygiene.
We are looking for an outside sales enthusiast to step into our Territory Sales Manager position. In this role, you will locate and identify potential customers, demonstrate the value our hygiene systems add to their business, and manage the selling process from introduction to contract.
Who You Are
This role would be a great fit if you enjoy:
- Generating new business and acquiring new customers.
- Problem-solving with potential customers to understand and meet their needs.
- Traveling, meeting new people, and educating others on hand hygiene.
- Analyzing data to inform your future decisions.
- Operating independently in a collaborative environment.
What We Offer
As a Meritech team member, you’ll receive:
- $60,000 -$70,000.00 annual salary to start, plus commission (annual goal of $40,000, and uncapped if goal exceeded), payroll every other Thursday.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance with company contributions.
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Additional Short-Term Disability & Voluntary Life Insurance.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 4% company match.
- 3 weeks annually of paid-time-off and sick leave accrual, with increases based on tenure.
- Paid company holidays.
- Paid parent leave.
- Employee assistance program.
- Health savings account.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Highly skilled in hunting new business: 2+ years’ experience, preferably in selling to manufacturing or food processing customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (2+ years working in a relevant business field).
- Detail-oriented and consistent.
- A collaborative team player who is also able to work independently.
- Talented at customer service and interpersonal relationship building.
- Skilled at sales and negotiation.
- Willing to travel (regionally or nationally) as needed, up to 60% of the time, and experienced at planning travel logistics.
- Excellent with verbal and written communication to clearly communicate with customers (proficient in English reading, writing, and basic mathematics).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and preferably experienced in Salesforce or similar.
- Able to regularly perform the following physical requirements, with or without accommodations:
- Frequently: Ability to utilize basic office equipment such as computer, keyboard, printer, phones.
- Frequently: Prolonged periods working at a desk and/or computer.
- Occasionally: Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Meritech Employee Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, no employee or applicant will be denied equal opportunity because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, retaliation, or any other non-merit-based factor.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without advanced notice.
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Territory Sales Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.