RN Assistant Executive Director
- Expired: July 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Meridian Senior Living believes that “Everyone Deserves a Great Life.”
To us, a great life in our communities starts with great employees. What makes a great employee, you ask?
We believe a great employee is someone that understands that our work is hard yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that at the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making a difference in someone’s life.
What do we offer to these great employees?
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options for you to choose from) – complete with Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- 1800MD – Telemedicine that is available to all employees and their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts – (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)
What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career – whether it be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity, joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an employee can ask for.
Details about the Assistant Executive Director position we are hiring for:
The Assistant Executive Director is responsible for coordinating and managing the office function, which includes but is not limited to accounts receivable, collections, accounts payable, payroll and resident and employee files for the Community and providing assistance to the Executive Director.
- Registered Nurse in any state in good standing
- Experience as an office manager in healthcare setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and MS Office is required.
- PCC or any accounting software experience preferred.
- Must possess solid mathematical skills, strong organizational skills, and be detail oriented.
- High level of ability in effective and succinct communication, written and oral with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with residents, family members and staff.
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meridian Senior Living
HealthcareView all jobs at Meridian Senior Living