Brooklyn Pointe is a Meridian Senior Living Community!:
The Wellness Director - LPN or RN will be responsible for the comprehensive delivery of personal care services to residents on a day-to-day basis following required regulatory requirements. The Wellness Director - LPN or RN ensures that our residents are treated with respect and dignity, and ensures quality care as residents' healthcare needs change. The Wellness Director - LPN or RN also coordinates, trains, and supervises resident care staff in accordance with the residents' needs, state regulations, and Meridian policies and procedures.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
* Must be LPN or RN in good standing and meet all State health requirements.
* Experience 3+ years in Assisted Living and/or Long-term care.
* Knowledgeable of State and local rules, regulations, laws and ordinances relating to licensed senior housing.
* Previous supervisory and/or management experience in a related healthcare setting.
* Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community and State officials and general public, exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize daily tasks in order to accommodate fluctuating needs of the residents and the Community.
* Ability to develop systems for monitoring resident health conditions and for ensuring efficient and safe delivery of resident care.
* Able to supervise department employees using independent judgment and discretion.
* Must pass criminal background check
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer: