Job Description for Recruiter
The Recruiting Manager will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, soliciting, interviewing and on boarding top brokerage talent to join this growing team.
Responsibilities - Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and deliver a market-leading recruiting strategy.
- Identify, source, and solicit top brokerage talent in a consistent and effective manner.
- Source candidates directly by conducting and collating market research and building referral networks.
- Calling, emailing, texting, video chatting, social media communication (and other avenues) to communicate with potential talent to join the brand
- Work with administrative team to onboard the newly hired brokers.
- Build strategic relationships with clients across specific businesses demonstrating advanced knowledge and subject matter expertise within recruiting acting as a trusted advisor.
- Partner with managing team to develop and drive direct sourcing methods and strategies, utilizing in-house recruiting methods.
- Attend business management meetings and understand firm goals and expectations.
- Interview potential candidates
- Ensure the correct use of relevant recruiting and HR systems.
- Promote best practices within recruiting.
- Effectively articulate the company value proposition
- Build and effectively work candidate pipeline
- Weekly reporting to Broker/Owner
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant real estate sales, recruiting or sales related capacities.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating abilities.
- Strong presentation skills possessing the ability to create a proactive recruiting strategy.
- Strong project management skills and sound judgment.
- Ability to multi-task and work diligently to complete timely assignments.
- Strong commitment and willing to add value in a fast-paced environment.
- Work well with other team members. Integrity and trustworthiness.
- Characterized as self-starter, detail-oriented, organized and disciplined.
- The ability to think strategically and globally and to roll out improvements to insure best practices.
- Capable of utilizing brand CRM and Data Analytic systems (will train candidate on)
Meridian Realty Group LLCEngel & Völkers is a global luxury real estate brand. Founded in Hamburg, Germany in 1977, Engel & Völkers draws on its rich European history to deliver a fresh approach to luxury real estate in the Americas with a focus on creating a bespoke, white-glove concierge client experience at every stage of the home buying or selling process for today’s savvy homeowner. Engel & Völkers currently operates approximately 200 shop locations with more than 4,000 real estate advisors in the Americas, contributing to the brand’s global network of 11,000 real estate professionals in more than 30 countries, offering both private and institutional clients a professionally tailored range of luxury services, including real estate, yachting and aviation. Committed to exceptional service, Engel & Völkers supports its advisors with an array of premium quality business services; marketing programs and platforms; as well as access to its global network of real estate professionals, property listings and market data. Each brokerage is independently owned and operated. For more information, visit evusa.com.