Meridian Realty Group is a fast growing property management company is looking motivated and hardworking property manager. Our portfolio is based in the greater Boston area covering residential properties from condominium associations to multi-family housing to investor units. The Property Manager will be responsible for maintaining relationships in the communities, developing other team members, and helping the business grow.
- Manages and oversees operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of properties.
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects.
- Directs collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- Inspects grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine repair or maintenance needs.
- Acts as a liaison between on-site managers or tenants and owners.
- Meets with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide additional information.
- Markets vacant space to prospective tenants.
- Prepares detailed budgets and financial reports for properties.
- Maintains records of sales, rental or usage activity, special permits issued, maintenance and operating costs, or property availability.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of staff and contract personnel and evaluates their performance.
- Meets with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determines priorities, and discusses the financial and operational status of properties.
- Prepares and administers contracts for provision of property services.
- Investigates complaints, disturbances and violations and resolves problems following management rules and regulations.
- Confers regularly with community association members to ensure their needs are being met.
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1-3 years of related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
- Service orientation
- Judgment and decision making
- Team Player with a positive attitude
- Valid Drivers License
- Experience with Yardi
- Prior management experience
- Budget Development
Very competitive compensation program with benefits (subsidized health and dental insurance) paid holidays and vacation.
Meridian Realty Group LLCEngel & Völkers is a global luxury real estate brand. Founded in Hamburg, Germany in 1977, Engel & Völkers draws on its rich European history to deliver a fresh approach to luxury real estate in the Americas with a focus on creating a bespoke, white-glove concierge client experience at every stage of the home buying or selling process for today’s savvy homeowner. Engel & Völkers currently operates approximately 200 shop locations with more than 4,000 real estate advisors in the Americas, contributing to the brand’s global network of 11,000 real estate professionals in more than 30 countries, offering both private and institutional clients a professionally tailored range of luxury services, including real estate, yachting and aviation. Committed to exceptional service, Engel & Völkers supports its advisors with an array of premium quality business services; marketing programs and platforms; as well as access to its global network of real estate professionals, property listings and market data. Each brokerage is independently owned and operated. For more information, visit evusa.com.