Manager Project Management
Meridian Medical Technologies, LLC
Saint Louis, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- Project manager for large and complex capital projects.
- Assists with tactical oversight for the site’s project engineering strategies/programs, which includes Capital Plan development, workload distribution of projects, and leading programs.
- Serves as coach and mentor for lessor experienced project engineers.
- Fulfills area lead accountabilities & responsibilities for a designated area (project portfolio):
- Accountable for all projects in designated area
- Responsible to own & provide oversight for all projects in designated area
- Responsible to coordinate & align all related capital projects with area production & area strategic plan
- Responsible for relationship & communications with designated area business leader relative to capital projects
- Responsible to provide leadership to project managers/project engineers/contingent workers to own and resolve project issues
- Responsible to provide leadership for strategic planning for the designated area
- Provides coaching and mentoring for the lessor experienced project engineers to assist in their development in managing capital projects.
- Collaborate with senior manager peers within Engineering Maintenance Utilities group to ensure the mission, objectives, and strategies are executed consistently and to the fullest extent to support the site as intended and outlined in service level agreements with the varies customer groups.
- Assist with assessing project engineering resources needed to execute on the Capital Plan’s workload and assist with adjusting resourcing level accordingly to meet customer needs that match the priorities of our company.
- Assists with developing, tracking, reporting and reacting to appropriate metrics for measuring and improving success of strategies implemented.
- Work closely with customers to understand their needs and respond accordingly to develop the appropriate scope for projects assigned.
- Develop capital project conceptual designs, preliminary budgets and schedules.
- Develop “request for proposal” documents for design services, construction services, and major equipment items as appropriate.
- Preparation of all safety work permits for contractors; Conduct safety reviews
- Provide management oversight for all contract resources working on the execution of assigned approved capital projects. This would include productivity, following all safety and quality policies, and appropriate conduct.
- Preparation of monthly project reports, capital spending reports and forecasts
- Capital project cost and schedule control
- Site liaison with town/county land use agencies and planning boards
- Prepare documents for agency, internal, corporate, and third-party inspections; Appear before inspectors/auditors to answer questions
- Author/develop equipment/utility requirement/specification documents (For example, URS/FRS, value engineering design review, design specs, config specs, HAZOP, validation strategy & documents, as required)
- Author/develop commissioning/EQ documents
- Implement Verification process
- Approve invoices and complete project close out documentation
- Complete turnover package
- Minimum- BS in Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum- 10 years plus of project management on engineering capital projects
- Minimum- 5 years plus pharmaceutical industry experience
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and a successful track record for managing capital projects
Meridian Medical Technologies, LLC
AddressSaint Louis, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at Meridian Medical Technologies, LLC