Associate- IT Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Meridian Medical Technologies is a leading contract device and manufacturing organization (CDMO) that provides emergency and life-saving medicines to commercial and government customers. Meridian Medical Technology was recently divested from a large corporate parent and is poised for a growth journey. This journey recognizes the need to make strategic investments and expand our IT team. The Associate IT System Analyst Solution Delivery assists in delivering new IT solutions services and improvements to current IT solutions services within a commercial and manufacturing environment. This role exists within the Digital Team based at the Meridian-St. Louis location. Technical systems and solutions can vary from department sized to small enterprise sized solutions. Internal customers can vary from Procurement to Manufacturing to Sales. This is an internal, customer facing role and requires technical competency beyond working with one technology or one skill set. The role offers tremendous exposure and IT growth to work on a broad range of business problems and technical solutions that will challenge and increase the candidate’s overall IT/Digital competency. Keys to role success will be strong IT technical skills, IT solution-business fit analysis, critical analysis and problem decomposition skills, self-learning, and solid customer service skills.
What We Need From You:
- Analyzes business process steps and develops business process maps / swim lanes and identifies critical business use cases and solvable pain points (eg Visio, Powerpoint, evidentiary data)
- Partners closely with the business users / SMEs to identify pain points or business challenges that can be solved with good process and/or end-user technology solutions and/or data automation.
- Identifies negative scenarios, provides recommendations to address and builds technical or process controls to mitigate IT solution failures.
- Performs IT technical fit-gap analysis and functional mapping of off-the-shelf, configurable software with business leads and/or other Digital team members.
- Operates as a technical lead on small point solutions and as a solution team member on larger, managed projects.
- Evaluates functional data and information flows between systems; diagnoses problems and identifies opportunities for process or technology redesign and improvement.
- Works closely with PM and project resources (Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Architecture, Business Leads) to implement solutions.
- Manages Digital solution changes by developing organizational change impacts and recommendations on solution implementation approaches.
- Works with senior team members and manager to write detailed technical and configuration specifications for vendor supplied and custom software.
- Develops testable use cases and executes functional test scripts typical for Vendor and custom configured deployments.
- Uses high energy and continued follow-up to bottom out and drive productive internal customer change discussions and sense-based Digital solution decision making.
- Operates as the technical support lead, level 3 operational support (10-30% time), if required, for IT applications and systems.
- Prepares and delivers status presentations to various customer and technical staff on technology proposals, plans, development, and operations.
- Proposes new IT solutions and/or processes and/or data/configuration changes to increase business and system operational efficiency.
- Performs other duties and roles as required by the IT team and business customers.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Strong, patient, and supportive IT Team that is always willing to help and has your back.
- Plenty of opportunities to learn new IT technologies and processes.
- Flexibility to take on new tasks, new learning and propose new projects or ways to work.
- Support for technical skill development.
- A lot of humor and fun conversations with IT team members and co-workers.
- Single commitment to customers and patients we serve.
- Proficient in English.
- Due to statutory requirements, must be a US Person as defined by the US Department of State
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related areas (physical or biological science).
- Minimum 3 years as a business analyst and technical SME for configuring and deploying IT solutions and services.
- Experience within a manufacturing or pharmaceutical production environments or translatable experience.
- N-tier vendor system architecture implementation and support – complex client-server-database, web app installation, configuration, and support.
- IT experience working in small to mid-sized company (<2000 employees – having to “wear many IT hats” for short periods.
- Adept at learning small hardware devices and related operating systems (e.g. barcoding, IT appliances, lab/automation equipment, tablets, desktop/workstations).
- Strong IT technical problem solving and troubleshooting skills – design thinking, systems approach
Nice to Haves:
- Lean 6S experience
- ITIL certification
- Previous IT laboratory or IT manufacturing experience.
- Any of the following technical competencies/experience sought:
-Sharepoint Online/Power Automate/PowerBI
-Manufacturing IT support – MES or related systems.
-Laboratory IT or engineering automation IT experience.
-Python or related - information and data engineering.
-Working with Microsoft desktops, servers, security and access models, and networking.
-SQL Server (SSRS, SSIS) and SQL query development – working with customers to generate data for decision making or building data extracts
- Understanding/support of GMP/GLP applications, including FDA part 11 requirements, validation, change management, SOPs, process documentation, good documentation practices.
Non-Standard Work Schedule, Travel or Environment Requirements:
- Position requires regular onsite attendance; however, can be partially performed remotely for extended periods of time.
- While work-life balance is a highly respected by Meridian management. Work environment is consistent with a pharmaceutical manufacturing plant and may not be time bound to standard 8 AM – 5 PM core hours. IT is often a 24x7x365 endeavor. As a member of an IT Digital Team, periodically you must be able to work beyond the hours typically defined as a “regular” workday, which may include weekends and holidays. Must have the ability to work effectively under and manage to strict production, time and performance deadlines at times.
Meridian Medical Technologies (MMT) is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. MMT also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.
MMT requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, MMT will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Meridian Medical Technologies, LLC
AddressSaint Louis, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at Meridian Medical Technologies, LLC
Get fresh Manufacturing Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.