he Patient Financial Services Supervisor reports to the Assistant Director. This role is responsible to Coordinate daily operations of designated team and ensure financial goals are set and met successfully.
Coordinate and monitor daily workflow of all assigned staff, making appropriate adjustments as needed; addressing payroll and team time management needs while ensuring appropriate level of staffing is maintained
- Coordinate and monitor all daily duties and accomplishments of patient financial services team in order to ensure financial success while maintaining a high level of customer service utilizing AIDET techniques. Create, assign and monitor goals for staff with input from Director and/or other CBO
- Regularly and timely review all personal and staff assigned processes and necessary reports to determine efficiency and accuracy are continually met; communicating timely proactive suggestions and concerns to Director
- Audit assigned team members for accuracy and efficiency based on established quantitative performance standards, designing and assigning appropriate productivity goals and processes necessary for staff to meet facility expectations. Regular and timely review of performance with assigned staff with at minimum, a quarterly update in performance pro on staff performance, Print and process secondary payer claims and prepare for mailing in a timely manner.
- Develop and promote team concept within group as well as entire CBO and clinic as a whole; developing and supporting a proactive approach to problem solving and positive communication
- Effectively and efficiently handle all assigned client lists; proactively addressing patient balance needs; providing excellent customer service internally and externally at all times; establishing and meeting production goals
- Actively taking responsibility for monitoring and or requesting expenditures required to appropriately operate team while assisting Director in maintaining budget.
- Minimum 3 years of specific or related experience including management; knowledge of collections and medical insurance processes preferred.
- Equivalent to a high school education, Associates in a related field preferred.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.