TS/SCI with FS Poly Security Clearance - Technical Project Manager
- Posted: August 19, 2022
Meridian Knowledge Solutions, LLC, a Visionary Integration Professionals subsidiary, is the leading provider of enterprise, web-based learning management software. Meridian's powerful yet easy-to-use solutions are leveraged by organizations dedicated to building world-class learning enterprises inspired and focused on delivering exceptional results. Meridian's software is being used by some of the world's largest, most successful organizations, including Fortune 500 companies and government agencies. The company is headquartered in Reston, VA. For additional information about Meridian Knowledge Solutions, visit www.meridianks.com.
Meridian is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our team supporting a federal client in Chantilly, VA. This role requires a TS/SCI full scope poly security clearance.
The Technical Project Manager will lead project teams during the implementation and maintenance of Meridian's learning management system (LMS) and eLearning solutions. The Technical Project Manager will be involved in managing all aspects of the software's implementation lifecycle including solution definition, requirements gathering, detailed design, software development/configuration, testing and deployment. This position requires strong customer facing skills to manage delivery resources and to provide value added consulting services while managing the customer.
- Work with customers and partners to develop solutions using Meridian's offerings to accomplish their LMS objectives
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of complex projects. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project
- Build well-structured project plans that align with the contracted scope of work
- Manage project financials using proprietary processes
- Schedule and facilitate project status meetings
- Set and manage client expectations
- Provide direction to project resources (internal and external), monitor development efforts, assemble key project deliverables, mitigate risk, and identify issues that require escalation
- Develops and maintain documentation that effectively communicates project status
- Facilitate working sessions and meetings required to drive requirement, communicate status and/or resolve project issues
- Exhibits excellent communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of project timelines, milestones, and delivery expectation
- Motivate and build teams who are dedicated to project delivery
- Escalates issues when needed for timely resolution
- Acquire Meridian product knowledge to deliver customer implementations successfully.
- Experience with managing complex clients and projects through the SDLC
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with critical issues
- 3-5+ years of application software implementation and/or management consulting experience in applying technology to meet customer needs.
- 3-5+ years of Project management experience
- Analytical problem-solving skills (Consulting ability) Ability to wear multiple hats (Project Manager and Implementation Consultant)
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of related experience
- PMP or PMP Certification is a plus
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
Meridian Knowledge Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?