IT Service Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Due to continued growth, Meridian HealthCare, a large non-profit integrated healthcare agency with over 250 employees and 12 locations in Mahoning and Trumbull Counties, is searching for a IT Service Coordinator to join our team.
- Assess the service needs of staff and connect them with the correct technician via Help Desk application
- Maintain a knowledge base of service providers and resources
- Maintain a database of staff needs in the Help Desk application
- Assess staff issues and provide recommendations to fix problems
- Ensure each staff is given the necessary services and follow up to fill ongoing service needs
- Maintain good relationships with service providers and staff to keep customer base
- Expand the list of resources and providers to assure there are no gaps in services
- Answer the Help Desk phone line and respond to email inquiries in the office
- Maintain timelines and follow up on tasks for projects to ensure deadlines are reached
- Work on special projects as they arise.
High School Diploma required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel required. Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills. Technical ability to troubleshoot production hardware or software issues a plus. Strong verbal and written communication skills. The ability to work well under deadlines and to multitask.
Medical insurance. Generous paid leave program, employer matched pension plan, professional training series and wellness program for all employees.
Meridian HealthCare traces its roots back to 1972, when it was incorporated as a community-based organization with a goal of serving individuals and families struggling with addiction.
Meridian HealthCare's focus is Saving Lives, Serving Communities. We offer a person-centered integrated care approach that includes, prevention, recovery, primary healthcare, housing, criminal justice services and much more.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at Meridian HealthCare