Developer II (PL/SQL)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Meridian Cooperative is seeking a Developer II to join a team of passionate innovators and problem-solvers, empowered to rise above challenges and swarm around solutions. Here, at our Dunwoody office we are energized by the fact that our work is important. We are driven to make work as easy as possible for our Members, Customers, Partners and Employees.
Help us lead the way in Utility Software, join a winning company and thrive.
As part of Meridian FIS organization, the perfect candidate participates in all stages of the development life cycle for proprietary software and/or database applications for market sale, to address user needs, and/or to improve operational efficiency. Core code, troubleshoot, and deep-dive analysis. May analyze databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating application development as part of a team. Designs and modifies proprietary company applications or specialized utility programs, using analysis and models to predict and measure the outcome of the design and providing direction to peers as needed. Modifies applications to correct errors, adapt to new technologies, or improve performance; analyzes code and/or data to identify causes of errors, as needed.
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation, and creativity.
- Represent the company at conferences and networking events.
- Adheres to all Meridian Cooperative corporate policies and procedures.
- Travel as required.
- Any additional responsibilities assigned by management.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in SQL, PL/SQL, C#, design, and analysis.
- Must have 3-4 years experience with design and implementation of enterprise applications executing within the .NET Framework and Oracle databases on Windows/Linux platforms.
- Has hands-on experience in developing n-tier applications using C#, Angular JS, .NET Core, PL/SQL.
- Strong design, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Helps peers understand system architectural patterns and technical data flow of applicable systems.
- Review work done by team developers to ensure that they follow company standards and best practices
- Contributes to, and may develop or direct, application testing and validation procedures and documentation.
- Interpersonal and communications skills, including ability to present and explain technical information within an interdisciplinary team setting
Additional skills –
- Understanding of, and ability to apply AGILE development methodology in performing duties.
- Deep understanding of relational databases.
- General Linux/UNIX operating system skills.
- Windows operating system skills.
- Understanding of GIT concepts.
- Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision that starts on the first day of employment.
- Education/Training Reimbursement
- On-Site Education Courses
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health/Wellness Reimbursement (fitness tracking device one-time up to $300)
- Excellent Life Insurance & Disability
- Vacation: 22 days of accrued time off (no waiting period). 9 holidays which include the day after Thanksgiving & Christmas Eve. Up to 240 hours of vacation time can rollover to the following year.
- Volunteer Time: 8 hours per year
- Retirement: very robust 401K employees are 100% vested in the Company-funded employer basic contributions from the date they enter the plan. The Company will match 100% of each dollar you contribute on the first five percent (5%) of eligible compensation that you contribute to your account. Employer basic contribution eligibility occurs on the first day of the month following the employee’s completion of one year of continuous service (contribution of 4-11% of base salary based on years of service).
In addition to a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision plan, and matching 401(k), also offer:
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Flexible Hybrid Work Schedules
- In Office Gym
We were formed in 1976 by a group of Electric Membership Cooperatives with a vision for a single enterprise solution provider to serve data processing, IT, and operational needs to cooperatives, public utility districts, and municipal utilities. Through carefully curated acquisitions and partnerships, Meridian Co-op has unified multiple leading-edge companies under its umbrella in order to truly execute that vision. Today, the Meridian Suite serves over 500 utilities across the country with industry leading enterprise software solutions.
Meridian Cooperative, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Meridian Cooperative, Inc.
Get fresh IIS Administration jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.