Wildlife Technician (Full-Time)
- Expired: November 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Meridian Bird Removal provides innovative bird removal and management services for big-box retailers, supermarkets, and distribution centers. Meridian is a dynamic, high-growth company that delivers guaranteed results for our customers. Our specialties include our trademarked Bird-N-Free Live Capture System, Operational Process Analysis, and Facility Assessment.
Meridian Bird Removal is seeking aFull-TimeBird Removal Technicianwho likes to travel and is up for the challenge to capture birds in commercial spaces!
- 5-full day schedule of stand-by availability, each week-"generally" Monday thru Friday, but could include weekends as needed.
- Dispatched from your home.
- Drive your personal vehicles up to 200 miles (one-way) to a job site with mileage reimbursement.
- Work in diverse settings ranging from small grocery stores to large distribution centers.
- Address health and food safety issues created by birds in commercial spaces.
- Training provided on our patented capture process.
- Meridian supplies all the gear, which easily fits in a standard-size car.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver's license.
- Insured reliable vehicle.
- At least 18 years old.
- Comfortable with occasional flights.
- Lives within50 milesof Pittsburgh, PA
- Loves helping customers and helping birds.
- Thirst for knowledge and appreciate wildlife and nature.
- Enjoys traveling, hitting the road, and embracing new adventures.
- Thrives on independent work yet can be part of a team.
- Ability to adapt and overcome with a commitment to capturing the bird every time.
- Analyze, investigate, and use deductive reasoning in every job.
Core Value Match:
- Energetic curiosity about life and a humble "do better/be better" attitude.
- Demonstrate our core values of: Eagerly Optimistic, Humbly Confident, Adapt and Overcome, Commitment to Capture, Be Above the Bar, and Help First.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Guaranteed base of $30K per year with an opportunity to earn bonuses based on the number of jobs completed each month.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Accident Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability are available after 60 days.
- 401(k) Plan, Vacation Plan & Paid Holidays
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Stand, walk, and sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Work exposed to outside temperatures.
- Frequent bending, kneeling, and reaching.
- Ability to climb ladders & lifts.
- Ability to see long distances.
Check out our Careers Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/careersatmeridianbirdremoval/
For more detailed information, please visit our FAQhttps://meridianbirdremoval.com/about/faqs/
Meridian Bird Removal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Meridian Bird Removal does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, core values, merit, and business need.
Meridian Bird Removal
ScienceView all jobs at Meridian Bird Removal
Get fresh Bird Removal Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.