Red River Behavioral Health System
Shift: Days (7:00am - 7:30pm)
Eligible for $10,000 Sign On Bonus
Meridian Behavioral Health LLC is a leader in behavioral health care and addiction recovery services, with a network of addiction treatment centers and acute psychiatric hospitals nationwide. Our acute psychiatric hospital, Red River Behavioral Health, is seeking a Registered Nurse to join their Nursing Staff Team to provide excellent care to our patients.
- Be responsible for contributing to the ongoing process of assessing, analyzing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting patient care according to the priority of needs and established practices.
- Conduct and document nursing assessments, make recommendations for/conclusions on the care of patients based on their nursing assessments
- Supervise and delegate appropriately patient care provided by licensed practical nurses and non-licensed nursing personnel as well as providing direct patient care as needed.
- Assess the acuity of the nursing environment and collaborate with the Nursing Supervisor and scheduling personnel to provide adequate staffing levels to provide patient care safely
- Communicate, prepare, administer, and document medication administration according to established policies and procedures, including documentation and reporting of medication errors and adverse drug events.
- Report changes in patient’s condition and takes appropriate action, including but not limited to, notifying the physician, family/guardian, nursing supervisor, and/or administrator on-call and communicating changes in report
- Provide therapeutic intervention to patients in regard to psychosocial, environmental, and physical well-being
- Communicate accurate and concise shift report for the multidisciplinary team including patients on precautions, scheduled passes, outliers, etc.
- Participates in rotation of evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Performs related duties as required, including group facilitation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is preferred; Associate’s Degree in Nursing is required;
- Valid RN license or temporary permit for practice in the state of North Dakota is required;
- Psychiatric nursing experience preferred.
- 15 days of paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) – ROTH and traditional options
- Passionate co-workers
- A job with a sense of purpose as you help people on their path to recovery
We owe our success to the passion, commitment and expertise of our staff. Our licensed and experienced staff takes the role of coach/teacher, providing support and encouragement from the heart. Come join us and see the difference you’ll make!
Red River Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics.