Mental Health Professional
Location: Sauk Rapids, MN
Meridian Behavioral Health LLC is a leader in behavioral health care and addiction recovery services, with a network of addiction treatment centers. We are opening a new men’s residential location in Sauk Rapids named Bridge Recovery. We are looking for passionate, committed individuals to join our team as we move into the area.
As part of the interdisciplinary treatment team, the Mental Health Professional provides one-on-one and group therapy specifically designed for individuals with an identified mental health diagnosis. The Mental Health Professional will provide skills training through psycho-education and patient education strategies and will develop specific behavioral change plans for clients.
- Assist primary health care providers in recognizing and treating mental disorders and psychosocial problems.
- Assess the clinical status of patients referred by primary care providers through brief consultative contacts.
- Work with primary care team to treat and manage patients with chronic emotional and/or health problems efficiently and effectively.
- Assist in the detection of at-risk patients and development of plans to prevent further psychological or physical deterioration.
- Evaluate patient care plans with primary care team.
- Teach patients, families and staff about care, prevention and treatment enhancement techniques.
- Monitor the site’s behavioral health program, identifying problems related to patient services and making recommendations for improvement.
- Attend and participate in meetings and quality improvement activities as required.
- Serve as a member of committees as requested.
- Participate in evaluation of peers and support staff.
- Master’s degree in Behavioral Sciences or related program
- Current state licensure as a Psychiatric Nurse, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), Licensed Psychologist (LP), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) under supervision
- Licensed Independent Social Worker under supervision
- 20 days of paid-time-off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Passionate co-workers
- 12-month onboarding program
- A job with a sense of purpose as you help people on their path to recovery
We owe our success to the passion, commitment and expertise of our staff. Our licensed and experienced staff takes the role of coach/teacher, providing support and encouragement from the heart.
Come join us and see the difference you’ll make!
Meridian Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics.
Meridian Behavioral HealthJoin Meridian Behavioral Health to advance or to begin your career while helping others realize a better life. Meridian is a leading Minnesota based drug and alcohol addiction treatment and we’re growing! In all, the Meridian Behavioral Health network consists of over 20 locations and treats over 13,000 individuals annually.
Sauk Rapids, MN