Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN
Location: Sauk Rapids, MN
Shift: 3rd Shift Full-time 10:00pm-8:00am 1.0 FTE
Meridian Behavioral Health LLC is a leader in behavioral health care and addiction recovery services, with a network of addiction treatment centers and acute psychiatric hospitals nationwide. We are opening a new men’s residential location in Sauk Rapids named Bridge Recovery. We are looking for passionate, committed individuals to join our team as we move into the area.
Under the supervision of the Nursing Supervisor, a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) performs as a licensed caregiver and assumes responsibility and accountability for clients well being.
- Adhere to all facility policies and procedures.
- Provide appropriate nursing services and education to clients.
- Observe, record, and reports to the appropriate person any symptoms, reactions and changes in a client’s condition.
- Receives and transcribes physician order to client charts.
- Chart nursing notes in an informative and descriptive manner reflecting the care provided and the response to that care.
- Participate in report at shift change.
- Administer Mantoux upon admission.
- Complete scheduled weekly updates.
- Complete scheduled chart audits.
- Maintain complicacy with the Minnesota Department of Health regulations.
- Attends and participates in staff in-services and meetings.
- Nurses may not admit, transfer, or discharge clients. They may be directed to follow through with the process of implementation of the above by the director or designee.
- Must have an LPN license.
- Minimum 1 yr experience in a chemical dependency facility and 2-3 years related experience required, or any combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Must have two-year continuing freedom from chemical use problems.
- On-going training on of cultural awareness and demonstration of sensitivity to various cultural norms and values.
- 20 days of paid-time-off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Passionate co-workers
- A job with a sense of purpose as you help people on their path to recovery
We owe our success to the passion, commitment and expertise of our staff. Our licensed and experienced staff takes the role of coach/teacher, providing support and encouragement from the heart.
Come join us and see the difference you’ll make!
Meridian Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics.
Meridian Behavioral Health
Sauk Rapids, MN