Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN
Location: Waverly, MN
Shift: 2nd shift, Full-time 3:00pm-11:30pm Commitment to e/o Saturday
Meridian Behavioral Health LLC is a leader in behavioral health care and addiction recovery services, with a network of addiction treatments in Minnesota. New Beginnings Minnesota in Waverly is looking for an LPN to help the patients thought their recovery from substance abuse.
Our nursing team at New Beginnings in Waverly has a history of staff longevity and retention, exceptional team work, and is always looking for ways to grow and continue to learn. We're looking for someone that can come into this role with a positive attitude and passion for helping our patient population!
This Opportunity Includes:
- Career growth - we're on the cusp of a major expansion - grow with us!
- Passionate co-workers
- An opportunity to train with our best
- Full benefits package, including 401(k), medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 20 days of PTO
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Competitive pay
• Provide appropriate nursing services and education to clients.
• Observe, record, and reports to the appropriate person any symptoms, reactions and changes in a client’s condition.
• Receives and transcribes physician order to client charts.
• Chart nursing notes in an informative and descriptive manner reflecting the care provided and the response to that care.
• Participate in report at shift change.
• Complete scheduled weekly updates.
• Complete scheduled chart audits.
• Maintain compliance with the Minnesota Department of Health regulations.
- MN LPN License
- Interest in Behavioral Health and Chemical Dependency
- A minimum of two years freedom from chemical abuse problems.
We Welcome New Grads!
We owe our success to the passion, commitment and expertise of our staff. Many have been through our program personally and know what it takes to get back on that road to recovery – and stay there. Our licensed and experienced staff takes the role of coach/teacher, providing support and encouragement from the heart.
Meridian Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics.
Meridian Behavioral HealthJoin Meridian Behavioral Health to advance or to begin your career while helping others realize a better life. Meridian is a leading Minnesota based drug and alcohol addiction treatment and we’re growing! In all, the Meridian Behavioral Health network consists of over 20 locations and treats over 13,000 individuals annually.