Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Location: Lake Shore- Men's Residential Treatment Center in Mahtomedi, MN
Shift: 1:00pm - 9:00pm
Meridian Behavioral Health LLC is a leader in behavioral health care and addiction recovery services, with a network of addiction treatment centers in Minnesota. Our small men's residential treatment facility, Lake Shore, is looking for an LPN on the evening shift. Our LPNs serve as licensed caregivers and assume responsibility and accountability for patient well-being.
- Provide appropriate nursing services and education to clients.
- Observe, record, and reports to the appropriate person any symptoms, reactions and changes in a client’s condition.
- Obtains blood specimens by performing venipunctures
- Receives and transcribes physician order to client charts.
- Chart nursing notes in an informative and descriptive manner reflecting the care provided and the response to that care.
- Administer Mantoux upon admission.
- Complete scheduled chart audits.
- Maintain compliance with the Minnesota Department of Health regulations.
- Nurses may not admit, transfer, or discharge clients. They may be directed to follow through with the process of implementation of the above by the director or designee.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have an LPN license.
- Minimum 1 yr experience in a chemical dependency facility and
- 2-3 years related experience required, or any combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Must have two years continuing freedom from chemical use problems.
- Competitive pay
- 20 days of paid-time-off + 6 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance + HSA/FSA
- 401(k) – ROTH and traditional options
- Career path opportunities
- Discount with Verizon cell phone plans
- Tuition reimbursement and discounted tuition at select colleges
- A job with a sense of purpose as you help people on their path to recovery
We owe our success to the passion, commitment and expertise of our staff. Our licensed and experienced staff takes the role of coach/teacher, providing support and encouragement from the heart. Come join us and see the difference you’ll make!
Meridian Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics.
Meridian Behavioral HealthJoin Meridian Behavioral Health to advance or to begin your career while helping others realize a better life. Meridian is a leading Minnesota based drug and alcohol addiction treatment and we’re growing! In all, the Meridian Behavioral Health network consists of over 20 locations and treats over 13,000 individuals annually.