Licensed Practical Nurse- 2nd Shift
Meridian Behavioral Health Pine City, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Location: Pine City, MN, Meadow Creek Women's Residential Facility
Shift: 2nd Shift Full-time: 3:00pm-11:30pm to include every other weekend
Meridian Behavioral Health LLC is a leader in behavioral health care and addiction recovery services, with a network of addiction treatment centers in Minnesota. Our programs deliver an expansive set of services to hundreds of clients daily. We're looking for talented, experienced and passionate professional to enhance our team. Our goal is to attract and retain the best! We are currently searching for a full-time LPN to work in the nursing department at our women's residential facility, Meadow Creek.
This Opportunity Includes:
- Career growth - we're on the cusp of a major expansion - grow with us!
- Passionate co-workers
- An opportunity to train with our best
- Commitment to e/o Saturday
- Full benefits package, including 401(k), medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 20 days of PTO
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Competitive pay
- Provide appropriate nursing services and education to clients.
- Observe, record, and reports to the appropriate person any symptoms, reactions and changes in a client’s condition.
- Receives and transcribes physician order to client charts.
- Chart nursing notes in an informative and descriptive manner reflecting the care provided and the response to that care.
- Participate in report at shift change.
- Complete scheduled weekly updates.
- Complete scheduled chart audits.
- Maintain compliance with the Minnesota Department of Health regulations.
- Interest in Behavioral Health and Chemical Dependency
- LPN MN License
- A minimum of two years freedom from chemical abuse problems.
We welcome new grads!
We owe our success to the passion, commitment and expertise of our staff. Many have been through our program personally and know what it takes to get back on that road to recovery – and stay there. Our licensed and experienced staff takes the role of coach/teacher, providing support and encouragement from the heart.
Meridian Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics.