Licensed Practical Nurse - 2nd Shift
Meridian Behavioral Health Owatonna, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Licensed Practical Nurse- LPN
Location: Owatonna, MN
Shift: 2nd Shift- 1:30pm-12:00am Full-time 1.0 FTE
Meridian Behavioral Health LLC is a leader in behavioral health care and addiction recovery services, with a network of addiction treatment centers nationwide. Beauterre Recovery Institute in Owatonna is looking for an LPN to help patients through their recovery from substance abuse.
At the heart of Beauterre Recovery Institute is an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care based on personal accountability to support sustained recovery.
This Opportunity Includes:
- Competitive pay
- 20 days of paid-time-off + 6 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance + HSA/FSA
- 401(k) – ROTH and traditional options
- Career path opportunities
- Discount with Verizon cell phone plans
- Tuition reimbursement and discounted tuition at select colleges
- A job with a sense of purpose as you help people on their path to recovery
• Provide appropriate nursing services and education to clients.
• Observe, record, and reports to the appropriate person any symptoms, reactions and changes in a client’s condition.
• Receives and transcribes physician order to client charts.
• Chart nursing notes in an informative and descriptive manner reflecting the care provided and the response to that care.
• Participate in report at shift change.
• Complete scheduled weekly updates.
• Complete scheduled chart audits.
• Maintain compliance with the Minnesota Department of Health regulations.
- MN LPN License
- Interest in Behavioral Health and Chemical Dependency
- A minimum of two years freedom from chemical abuse problems.
We Welcome New Grads!
We owe our success to the passion, commitment and expertise of our staff. Many have been through our program personally and know what it takes to get back on that road to recovery – and stay there. Our licensed and experienced staff takes the role of coach/teacher, providing support and encouragement from the heart.
Meridian Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.