As a Sales Representative for Background Screeners of America, you are responsible for building business success by identifying, qualifying and selling our background screening solutions to prospective buyers. As a member of our inside sales team, you will work with other members of our growing sales team to develop and build a solid sales pipeline. As an accredited NAPBS background screening provider, we pride ourselves in knowing that we are providing a comprehensive and thorough background screening product to employers and agencies alike that require a complete background screening result.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to potential customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services and convert inbound calls into sales;
- Works with lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business directories, Internet websites, and other sources;
- Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales;
- Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers;
- Conducts demonstrations to qualified customers on request;
- Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders;
- Build and maintain customer relationships;
- Prepares reports of business transactions and sales calls;
- Enters new customer data and other sales data into computer database;
- Performs other duties as needed.
Traits & Abilities Needed to Succeed:
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance;
- Creative in nature with the ability to think outside of the box while remaining one step ahead of the problem;
- Ability to be held accountable to department and organizational numbers, data, and deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills with an outgoing, friendly disposition;
- Must be able to stay professional at all times while working in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to multitask, quickly adapt, be process-oriented, with high attention to detail;
- Have a team-based approach, lead with a servant-based mentality, entrepreneurial spirit;
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize exceptionally well;
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public both orally and in writing;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including active listening, identifying the issue, and recommending solutions, often of a customized approach.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Sales experience preferred;
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with coworkers;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Work within a fast paced environment;
- Exceptionally organized & systematic.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including active listening, identifying the issue, and recommending solutions, often of a customized approach;
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Calendar;
- Ability to evaluate and set workload priorities on tasks;
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility with changing priorities;