Merfish United Ipswich, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, as well as additional tasks to assist the company needs.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Forwards packages and mail to appropriate individual
- Set up in person or virtual meetings
- Processes and checks expense reports, collects appropriate receipts
· Excellent Customer Service Skills and positive professional attitude and appearance
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organizational skills
· Associate’s degree and/or 1-2 years related experience.
· Experience with the Jive/GOTOCONNECT Telephony system a plus
Merfish UnitedWhy Work Here?
Great benefits! Competitive wages!
Merfish United is the leading master distributor of domestic steel pipe, globally sourced steel pipe, copper tubing, plastic pipe, electrical conduit and related products to independent wholesale distributor customers. We are seeking talented individuals to join our team and grow with us.
83 Turnpike RoadIpswich, MA