Pediatric Clinical Registered Nurse - We offer competitive weekly pay, health care benefits, and direct deposit
Mercy Plus Healthcare Services is currently seeking to hire a Clinical Supervisor to join our leadership team.
Seeking a Licensed Registered Nurse for a pediatric supervisor position. The compensation for this position is a salary of $62,400 with mileage to and from client visits.
· We offer full time insurance (vision, dental, medical)
· We also offer a flexible work schedule.
· - NO OASIS -
This position involves:
· providing supervision of the care provided to our clients by home health aides, CNA’s, Therapists, LPN’s, and RN’s.
· Our Clinical Supervisors are responsible for admitting new clients, creating care plans according to physician orders, ensuring staff follows each plan of care, advocating for clients' needs, and providing ongoing communication to other disciplines to ensure coordination of care.
· Along with this, our Clinical Supervisors provide educational in-services and competency evaluations to our staff to ensure they are providing quality care.
· Registered Nurse in Michigan
· Ability to travel (1.5 hours)
· Current CPR certification
· Current negative TB test
· Approximately 50% in office and 50% on the road traveling to clients, hospital, etc.
· Must be flexible in scheduling since some visits are after typical operating hours.
· Provide training to nurses in clients home (ie: tracheostomy care, ventilator management, etc).
· Visit clients to ensure quality care is received and keep their care plans up to date.
· Meet and greet with clients in their home and/or hospital setting.
· Communicate with doctors and case managers on the phone and in person.
Our mission is to provide compassionate care with a foundation of servant leadership.
Now is a great time to join the Mercy Plus team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $62,400.00 /year