Behavior Technician Job Description
At Mercy Plus, we strive to implement all combinations of scientific-based therapy or ABA for every child and adult to be able to become their personal best in every area of their lives. Mercy Plus, an award-winning company in the area of healthcare, is now branching out in the area of ABA. We have the highest standard of care for treating behaviors associated with the ASD diagnosis.
- Complete 40-hour Behavioral Technician training program
- CPR Certified
- Willingness to take QBS training
- Understanding of various disorders and challenging behaviors.
- Ability to navigate technology and apps to collect data and communicate with supervisors
- Experience providing one on one ABA therapy
- Working in accordance with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Understand how to implement treatment plans
- Must be willing to travel to various locations within the employment area.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Ability to uphold all laws, regulations, and company policy.
- A current negative TB test
- Ability to keep all personal devices and items out of the session area
- Ability to pass a background check and provide proof of auto insurance
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor under pressure
- Must be able to handle volatile situations and redirect behaviors
- Must be willing to complete all modules before hire
Full Time and Part Time Positions are currently available with competitive weekly pay, health insurance benefits, and direct deposit available. Our mission is to provide compassionate care with a foundation of servant leadership. Now is a great time to join the Mercy Plus team! Please send us your resume