Mercy Plus is currently seeking to hire a Registered Nurse (RN) to provide top-notch care to our Clients. You will be providing care within the comfort of your client's homes. You will work one-on-one with your client and collaborate with other disciplines to ensure they are receiving the services they need to maintain and improve their health. Mercy Plus always has your back, A Registered nurse (RN) is on staff to provide you with supervision.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), A typical shift may include, but not limited to the following:
- Tracheostomy care (Cleaning, Changing and suctioning)
- Ventilator Management
- Nutritional care
- Medication Management & Administration
- General Hygiene
- Changing or Restroom assistance
- Building relationships (Client and families)
Private Duty Registered Nurses (RN) are skilled in tracheotomy and ventilator care. Our RNs are an extension of the family. Our RNs Show a willingness to learn and take direction from the families. We measure success in the great quality of care given and the respect from families received.
This position may be for you if you:
- Willing to work
- Have experience with Tracheotomy and Ventilator care or willingness to learn
- Can reliably travel to the location
- Have a current negative tuberculosis (TB) test
- Have CPR(cardiopulmonary resuscitation) training
- Demonstrate High levels of integrity
- Clearly and concisely communicate via email, nurse notes, and phone
- Have a mission is to provide compassionate care with a foundation of servant leadership
Full Time and Part Time Positions are currently available with flexible scheduling options, competitive weekly pay, health insurance benefits, and direct deposit available. Mercy Plus Healthcare services are accredited by ACHC (Accreditation Commission for Health Care). Our mission is to provide compassionate care with a foundation of servant leadership
If this sounds good to you apply now and start your new journey. Sounds like one of your friends? Send them over to! The more the merrier.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 /hour