The Medical Assistant I is responsible for obtaining patient charts and encounter forms for all visits, accurately collecting and documenting basic patient assessments, assisting providers with exams and procedures and room stocking.
- Must possess High School Diploma or GED.
- One year of experience in a similar role within a medical office environment.
- Healthcare Provider CPR Certification, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately obtain patient vital signs.
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate and deal tactfully with other personnel, visitors, patients, physicians, customers, and the general public.
- Must be flexible, have personal integrity, and the ability to function effectively as a team member.
- Uses time efficiently.
- Works effectively with available resources to meet deadlines and enhance performance.
- Demonstrates flexibility in an effort to meet demands and goals of clinic.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the clinic operations and related policies.
- Must be computer literate, be able to read, write, and speak the English language in an understandable manner.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to work independently and possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
Mercy Health Services offer:
• Competitive Pay
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
• Tuition Assistance
• Retirement Fund Match
Now offering a $1,000 sign on bonus for Medical Assistant new hires!
(Applicable to Maryland Family Care & Centers of Excellence positions, of which this role applies. Effective 9/17/2020 and expires 10/31/2020)
This position is based at our Reisterstown practice. CLICK HERE: http://bit.ly/applyrma
Mercy Medical Center
Why Work Here?Like the Sisters of Mercy before us, we witness God’s healing love for all people by providing excellent clinical and residential services within a community of compassionate care.
"In care of the sick, great tenderness above all things" ~ Sister Catherine McAuley